1) Use of The Site
3) Availability of the Site
Although we aim to offer you the best service possible, we make no promise that the services at the Site will meet your requirements. We cannot guarantee that the service will be fault free.
Your access to the Site may be occasionally restricted to allow for repairs, maintenance or the introduction of new facilities or services. We will attempt to minimise the periods during which access to the Site is restricted for these reasons.
4) Excluded Services
The services provided by the Site do not include the provision of computer or other necessary equipment to access the Site. To use the Site you will require Internet connectivity and appropriate telecommunications links. We shall not be liable for any telephone or other costs that you may incur.
5) Our Intellectual Property Rights
We, or people we have contracted with, own or are licensed to use all the copyright, database rights or similar rights and information within the Site. You may use the information and reproduce it in hard copy for your personal non-commercial use and reference only.
Except where you are using a feature of the Site, such as “email to a friend”, for personal non-commercial use and reference only, the information on the Site may not otherwise be reproduced, distributed or transmitted to any other person or incorporated in any way into another document or other material without our prior written approval.
Any hard copies you make must retain all copyright and proprietary notices. You must not alter or try to alter any words, data, image or other item on the Site other than those items that are intended to be completed or changed by you.
You may not use the Site for any of the following purposes:
• Disseminating any unlawful, harassing, libellous, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene, otherwise objectionable material;
• Transmitting material that encourages conduct that constitutes a criminal offence, results in civil liability or otherwise breaches any relevant laws, regulations or codes of practice;
• Gaining unauthorised access to other computer systems;
• Interfering with any other person’s use or enjoyment of the Site;
• Breaching any laws concerning the use of public telecommunications networks;
• Interfering or disrupting networks or web sites connected to the Site; and
• Making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of the materials protected by copyright without the permission of the owner.
You will indemnify us against all losses, liabilities, costs and expenses reasonably suffered or incurred by us, all damages awarded against us under any judgement by a court of competent jurisdiction and all settlement sums paid by us as a result of any settlement agreed by us arising out of or in connection with:
• Any claim by any third party that the use of the Site by you is defamatory, offensive or abusive, or of an obscene or pornographic nature, or is illegal or constitutes a breach of any applicable law, regulation or code of practice;
• Any claim by any third party that the use of the Site by you infringes that third party’s copyright or other intellectual property rights of whatever nature; and
• Any fines or penalties imposed by any regulatory, advertising or trading body or authority in connection with the use of the Site by you.
7) Our Liability
The Site is provided by us without any warranties or guarantees. You must bear the risks associated with the use of the Internet.
The Site provides content from other Internet sites or resources and while we try to ensure that the material included on the Site is correct, reputable and of high quality, it cannot accept responsibility if this is not the case.
We will not be responsible for any errors or omissions or for results obtained from the use of such information or for any technical problems you may experience with the Site. If we are informed of any inaccuracies in the material on the Site we will attempt to correct the inaccuracies as soon as we reasonably can.
In particular, we disclaim all liabilities in connection with the following:
• Incompatibility of the Site with any of your equipment, software or telecommunications links;
• Technical problems including errors or interruptions of the Site;
• Unsuitability, unreliability or inaccuracy of the Site; and
• Inadequacy of the Site to meet your requirements.
You agree that we will not be liable to you/or any third party for any consequential or incidental damages (including but not limited to loss of revenue, loss of profits, loss of privacy and loss of data) or any other indirect, special or punitive damages whatsoever that arise out of or are related to the Site.
The comments and information contained on the Site do not constitute advice and you should not rely on any content on the Site to make (or refrain from making) any decision or take (or refrain from taking) any action.
We do not make any warranty or representation as to the accuracy or fitness for purpose of any material on the Site or the reliability of the access to the Site.
The Site contains comments, information and material submitted and created by third parties.
We do not endorse and have no control over this content. This content is not necessarily reviewed by us prior to posting and does not necessarily reflect the opinions or policies of us.
The Sport Review Limited excludes all liability for any illegality arising from or error, omission or inaccuracy in such material and we take no responsibility for such material.
The Sport Review Limited makes no warranties, express or implied, as to the content or to the accuracy and reliability of the content or any material or information that you transmit to other users of the site. We are not responsible for the conduct, whether online or offline, of any user the Site.
8) Advertising and Sponsorship
Part of the Site may contain advertising and sponsorship. Advertisers and Sponsors are responsible for ensuring that material submitted for inclusion on the Site complies with relevant laws and codes. We will not be responsible for any error or inaccuracy in advertising and sponsorship.
9) Governing Law
Unless otherwise specified, the Site is directed solely at individuals from the UK. If you choose to access the Site from locations outside the United Kingdom, you do so on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
The Site is owned and operated by The Sport Review Limited, registered in England and Wales with the company number 7332205, and whose registered office is 16 Beaufort Court, Admirals Way, London, E14 9XL.
Legal information and how to contact us
Under the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) we have to say who the ‘data controller’ is for services provided through our sites.
The controller is the department responsible for protecting information and, in our case, is The Sport Review Limited, 16 Beaufort Court, Admirals Way, London, E14 9XL.
You can contact us via the following email address: contact[at]openplan.media
Last update: 15 May 2019